Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Frozen or The Chilly Penguin



This was a spot illustration I did years ago for the Ann Arbor Ad Club , which I used to be a member of. It was part of a series of little spots that went into a mailer, encouraging people to brave the Michigan winter and see the club's gallery show. I was quite proud to receive an Addy award for them.

You can see some more of them at my newly updated website, www.bigtallken.com. I'm still in the process of sorting thumbnails but felt ready to cut it loose.

6 comments:

Andrew said...

That's a great penguin! you have a very nice style!

Unknown said...

LOl - poor penguin!

Pencil Pocket said...

Wow he really does look freezing! Great job.

elizabeth said...

aw, even penguins get cold? yikes! love the colors here.

Shierly Po said...

lol.. i like the teeth! :D

Ken said...

Thanks for everyone's comments. Shirly, I read your bio and am glad to hear you are doing what you love. I'm still in the world of Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations, which I try to put a little of my graphic skills into.